Working with PYTHON basics will give students to flexibility to upskill and upgrade their PYTHON knowledge to a higher level. This will give you more understanding of analysing and manipulation data with PYTHON concepts in more detail. This course is the next possible course in the specialization of “data analytics in PYTHON” and will cover the intermediate level of PYTHON programming. This course will take the student’s expertise to the next level, where students would be able with more advanced examples and more sophisticated concepts.
The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of data analytics, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
This program is the third step of the nano degree program on 'Specialization in Data Analytics with PYTHON'. Working with PYTHON basics will give students to flexibility to upskill and upgrade their PYTHON knowledge to a higher level. This will give you more understanding of analyzing and manipulation data with PYTHON concepts in more detail. This course is the next possible course in the specialization in Data Analytics with PYTHON” and will cover the intermediate level of PYTHON programming. This course will take the student’s expertise to the next level, where students would be able with more advanced examples and more sophisticated concepts.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Able to understand the usage of strings through PYTHON programming commands
- Process strings and apply multiple built-in functions to work with advanced programming problems.
- Able to retrieve, open, read and write files.
- Able to open files, and process the data in multiple ways.
- Learn, how to analyse data from text files.
- Understand the use of lists and program to analyse text using lists in a more efficient manner.
- Learn how to work with individual elements of lists and perform multiple operations.
- Understand how to organize the data through dictionaries in the form of key: value pairs and apply multiple operations.
- Able to understand the main PYTHON structures of strings, lists, files, dictionaries and tuples.
- Work with tuples and perform some essential tuple operations.
- Able to make more advanced codes combining all the above understandings.
What will you learn?The full course is divided into modules, with each module targeting some essential set of aspects.
Module 1: Strings: The basics of PYTHON intermediate
- Understanding the most common type of information
- Operators in strings
- Concept of immutability
- Looping in strings
- Parsing strings
- String methods
Module 2: Files: diving into real scenario!
- What makes it interactive?
- Opening files
- Test data
- Reading stuff
- File search
- Handling errors
- Writing files
Module 3: Lists: The smarter strings!
- Understanding lists
- Understanding mutability
- Traversing a list
- List operations
- Working with elements and slicing
- Lists with functions
- Lists with strings
- Removing content
- Objects and values
Module 4: Dictionaries: Organizing the data the way you want!
- Understanding dictionaries and concept of counters
- Dictionaries with files
- Text parsing
- Looping with dictionaries
Module 5: Tuples: Organizing the data the way you want!
- Understanding tuples and being immutable
- Tuples with dictionaries
- Essential operations
- Tuples as keys
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select "(NP2001S3): PYTHON Intermediate - Data Structures".
- Select "Take the Course".
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select "Start Course" and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students are expected to have a basic understanding of PYTHON programming language
- Students are assumed to have knowledge of loops and PYTHON coding style
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in 'PYTHON Intermediate - Data Structures' to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
OUR Alumni, OUR Pride
- String Part1 00:36:00
- String Part2 00:00:00
- List Part1 00:26:00
- List Part2 00:30:00
- Files Part-1 00:30:00
- Tuples Part 1 00:32:00
- Tuoles Part 2 00:34:00
- Part 1 00:17:00
- Part 2 00:27:00