- An ITI or Diploma in Electronics
- Exposure to the Electric Vehicle Industry is preferable
- 1-3 years experience
- Attend to customer complaints and perform troubleshooting procedures.
- Trouble shoot, repair or replace defective parts as per defined company procedures.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers, hardware and software applications
- Must be able to install software based on defined protocols.
- Exposure to Digital Clusters/ Vehicle Control Units in EV a bonus
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, UDS protocols
- As a Service Engineer will also contribute to provide field feedback to Design Engineers during development
- Support in house or field testing of devices like Digital Clusters/VCU, TPS, DC Actuators in EV segment
- Perform simple electrical assemblies ( connectors, circuits etc..)
- Assist Engineering team in diagnosis of field failures and also during vehicle testing.
- Generate Field Service Reports as per Company defined procedures.
Product Training: On the job training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Travel: Either to Field or OEM Production sites
Suprajit is an equal opportunity Employer a listed company with business interests in 1. Electronics 2. Mech Control Cables 3. Automotive Lighting 4. Braking Systems a 350 Mn USD headquartered in Bangalore having 21 plants across India and 6 plants overseas.