Job Summary :
– Design, Develop, Integrate, Test, and maintain embedded software for electric control units of Electric Vehicle applications such as Bulk Chargers, On-board Chargers
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Develop and maintain software components systems and their networks in C and C++.
– Design and implement software for embedded systems from requirements analysis through production and commercial deployment.
– Develop documentation including SW requirements architecture and design.
– Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure system functional and interface requirements are met.
– Actively participate in design and code reviews.
– Interact with partners and suppliers in technical discussions throughout the development and deployment phases.
Experience & Skills
– 4 to 8 years of experience in embedded software development in C/C++ on both RTOS and bare metal environments.
– Experience with ColdFire, ARM and/or PowerPC micro-processor in a C/C++ environment.
– Experience with communication protocols such as CAN(-FD), J1939, Automotive Ethernet, SPI, I2C.
– Experience with Real Time Operating Systems like SAFETOS, FreeRTOS, OSEK, VxWorks
– System level expertise in Chargers and Charger control units
– Proficiency with model-based design workflows in MATLAB, Simulink for code generation.
– Comprehensive experience with Vector CAN Tools (CANalyzer, CANoe), Ethernet tools, Emulators, Debuggers, and Compilers
– Comprehensive experience in OCPP, ISO15118, IEC61850
– Comprehensive experience with software Version Control Tools – GIT
– Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile Software Development is desired.
– Experience with industry safety standards like ISO26262, CENELEC-50128, DO-178B etc.
– Ability to work independently and provide mentoring to ore junior software engineers as need.
– Experience with Batteries, Battery Management System and other vehicle controllers will be an added advantage.
Qualifications : B Tech/ M Tech in Electronics/CS